|Mirror HIPS Sheet
||Sheet Size (mm)
||1.00, 1.50, 2.00
At Stephen Webster Plastics we’re proud to supply HIPS plastic to a number of different businesses in a range of sectors.
High Impact Polystyrene Properties
- It’s a strong plastic.
- It can handle high impact.
- Despite its strength you can easily cut, router or saw it to an ideal size.
- Through thermoforming almost any shape of any size can be created.
- Available in a variety of colours.
- A very affordable solution.
What is HIPS Plastic?
High Impact Polystyrene
(HIPS Plastic Sheets) is an inexpensive, lightweight and customisable thermoplastic that can be used in a variety of different applications. The HIPS material offers a wide range of colour options and can be reinforced to offer it more resistance to impacts, tearing and to improve its overall durability. HIPS plastic can even be used in demanding applications that need to meet strict compliances, such as the medical and food industries.
A Popular Product
HIPS plastic is very versatile and can be used in a variety of forms. Typical products produced using a High Impact Polystyrene Sheet range from POS displays, signage, food packaging and even children's toys - passing health and safety standards means HIPS material can be used for almost anything.
HIPS can be cut, punched, moulded and more, so your options are limitless. Thanks to its strength, relatively low cost and the fact that you can mould it, HIPS plastic has become one of the most popular products among our customers.
HIPS Sheets Colour Ranges
We don’t just stock black and white HIPS sheets. You can pick your favourite colour for your next creation, let your imagination run wild. Electric blue through to vibrant reds and gold hips plastic sheets. Pick from our long list of our colours in stock and if you don’t find what you’re looking for, we can make a bespoke product for you - just get in touch with your requirements. Our high impact polystyrene sheets are ideal for almost any project you're undertaking, and with offcuts supplied with your order as standard, you can be sure you're getting the best quality service for your money.
High Impact Polystyrene Sheets In A Range of Sizes & Thickness
We supply high impact polystyrene plastic in a range of sizes which include smaller sheets at 1220 x 915 through to larger sizes at 1980 x 1372. We offer a large selection of thicknesses with thinner sheets at 0.5mm and 0.75mm, medium thickness (2mm and 3mm) through to the thickest options at 5mm and 6mm.
We don’t simply offer different colours, we also provide a vast range of finishes with lots of different HIPS plastic properties to make sure you get exactly what you need. The pinseal and leathergrain HIPS sheets add some character or you can improve your products’ look with HIPS mirror finishes. We even stock FDA approved sheets for use in the food industry and recyclable options for the environmentally conscious consumer. Browse our wide range of plastic products to find the perfect fit for your needs
Our HIPS Products
- Gloss and matt HIPS sheet - Contains the standard properties of HIPS plastic but comes in a variety of thicknesses and colour options with either a glossy or matt finish for an impressive finish.
- Conductive HIPS sheet - Conductive HIPS sheets are permanently conductive, meaning they are designed for workspaces and industries where Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) is a concern.
- Pinseal and Leathergrain HIPS sheet - Pinseal and Leathergrain HIPS sheets come with a textured and scratch-resistant surface on one face and a smooth surface on the other.
- Recycled HIPS sheet - A cost-effective sheet that uses a portion of recycled HIPS plastic. More affordable than regular sheets but not recommended for thermoforming. Great for creating templates, ID cards and backing panels.
- Mirror HIPS sheet - Contains a reflective surface which is excellent for cladding, dance floors and commercial applications or just to add something special!
- Reeled HIPS - Similar to regular matt HIPS sheet but is supplied rolled on its core, ready for your own applications.
- Made-to-order - We also offer made-to-order HIPS plastic sheets in the event that you can’t find what you’re looking for, with lots of custom options for thickness, finishes and colour. Please contact our sales team to discover more about our made-to-order options.