APET or Amorphous Polyethylene Terephthalate plastic sheet is a virgin material with excellent clarity, containing no post-consumer content. As a fully recyclable product, APET is a cost effective, more ecologically friendly alternative to PVC, featuring excellent thermoforming characteristics.
Clear anti-reflective APET sheet is available in 1mm thickness and 2050mm (L), 1250mm (W).
- Good gas (oxygen, carbon dioxide) and moisture barrier properties
- It exhibits excellent electrical insulating properties
- Broad range of use temperature, from -60 to 130°C
- Doesn’t break or fracture. It is practically shatter-resistant and hence, a suitable glass-replacement in some applications
- Transparent to microwave radiation
- Thermoformable and printable plastic sheet
- Hanging protective screens
- Poster frames