ABS Plastic Sheets
The ABS plastic strength is so renowned that it’s used in the manufacturing of structural components allowing you to make excellent prototypes from ABS. It’s stable, paintable and you can easily glue parts together.
ABS Plastic Advantages
- It’s machinable; making your manufacturing process easy.
- Quality finishes; come in a range of styles.
- It can be easily heat and, vacuum formed.
- ABS is very easy to saw or cut.
- It’s safe for commercial or home use.
ABS Proves its Versatility
The ABS range at SWP is one of the broadest on the market - so you won’t struggle to find the right plastic for your product. Its exceptional features allow you to use it even if strict market guidelines are a concern.
- FDA approved sheets; for use in the food industry.
- High impact resistance; for products that will experience tough handling.
- Flame retardant options; our fire retardant products have a UL94-V0 fire grade rating
- Scratch resistant; for products where finish and longevity is important.
A Practical Solution with the Right Aesthetics
ABS doesn’t stop being a practical product. If an exceptional finish is key, ABS plastic is a fantastic choice. Our ranges offer anything from a soft touch sheet to a carbon fibre effect. We can add an acrylic layer that’s UV stable, so your plastic products will look striking for years to come.
ABS Colour and Size Options
Our most popular colours include black, white and grey ABS plastic sheets, however we can create almost any bespoke colour you need. Thicknesses include anything from 1mm and 2mm all the way through to 5mm and 6mm.
If you’re struggling to find the right plastic for your product, don’t worry! Contact us and the team can create a custom solution for you. We can add features to plastic sheets, adding laminates or anti-bacterial layers. With cut-to-size services available too, there’s no need to look elsewhere.
You’ll Enjoy the Product and the Price
We pride ourselves on offering reasonable prices on all of our products. Putting the customer first is key, we demonstrate this by selling products in smaller quantities than any of our competitors. You don’t have to waste money or plastic from now on.