Applications and Key Features of ABS Carbon Fibre Effect Plastic Sheets
Carbon Fibre Effect ABS plastic sheets are one of the most versatile thermoplastic sheets available, particularly amongst the tough and thick gauge plastic sheets for thermoforming. With its UV stability, durability and high-tech look, it is ideal for automotive and machine components.
The front face is foiled with a printed carbon fibre effect, showcasing a high-end, embossed finish.
Key features of Carbon Fibre Effect ABS:
- High impact strength and rigidity
- Strong resistance to chemical corrosion
- Excellent abrasion / scratch resistance
- Excellent electrical properties
- UV stable
- Easily machined to close tolerances by drilling, die-cutting, sawing, turning, milling or shearing.
- Ideal plastic for vacuum forming and fabrication
- Available from stock in 2mm, 3mm and 4mm thickness
- ABS sheets also available in different grades such as economy, flame retardant, smooth and Acrylic Capped.
Common uses for ABS Carbon Fibre Effect sheets:
- Machine components
- Automotive - interior and exterior
- Door trims
- Roof boxes
- Shop fitting/construction
- Film and stage production
For more information on our full range of products or to place an order, please contact us on 01727 863138 or email@example.com.