Applications and Key Features of ABS Carbon Fibre Effect Plastic Sheets
Carbon Fibre Effect ABS plastic sheets are one of the most versatile thermoplastic sheets available, particularly amongst the tough and thick gauge plastic sheets for thermoforming. With its UV stability, durability and high-tech look, it is ideal for automotive and machine components.
The front face is foiled with a printed carbon fibre effect, showcasing a high-end, embossed finish.
Key features of Carbon Fibre Effect ABS:
- High impact strength and rigidity
- Strong resistance to chemical corrosion
- Excellent abrasion / scratch resistance
- Excellent electrical properties
- UV stable
- Easily machined to close tolerances by drilling, die-cutting, sawing, turning, milling or shearing.
- Ideal plastic for vacuum forming and fabrication