ABS black pinseal embossed plastic sheets are one of the most versatile thermoplastic sheets available, particularly amongst the tough and thick gauge plastic sheets for thermoforming. Black pinseal embossed ABS plastic has a textured, scratch resistant surface to the top side.
ABS boasts high impact strength, strong resistance to chemical corrosion and excellent electrical properties. It is also easily machined to close tolerances and the ideal plastic sheet material for vacuum forming, fabricating or printing.
- High impact strength and rigidity
- Strong resistance to chemical corrosion
- Excellent abrasion / scratch resistance
- Excellent electrical properties
- Easily machined to close tolerances by drilling, die-cutting, sawing, turning, milling or shearing.
- Ideal plastic for vacuum forming, fabricating or printing
- Also available in different grades such as economy, flame retardant, smooth, and Acrylic Capped.
- Durable point of sale
- Protective headgear such as helmets and hard hats
- Electrical asssemblies