ABS Recycled Black Pinseal 2500x1250x2mm
Post-consumer Recycled ABS plastic sheets are a cost-effective and eco-friendly alternative to virgin material. Recycled ABS sheet is one of most versatile thermoplastic sheets, providing toughness and thick gauge plastic sheets for thermoforming. Black pinseal embossed Recycled ABS plastic has a textured, scratch resistant surface to the top side.
- High impact strength and rigidity
- Strong resistance to chemical corrosion
- Excellent abrasion / scratch resistance
- Excellent electrical properties
- Easily machined to close tolerances by drilling, die-cutting, sawing, turning, milling or shearing.
- Ideal plastic for vacuum forming or fabrication
- Recycled and recyclable plastic
- Available from stock in 1.5mm, 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm and 6mm thickness
- Also available in virgin grades such as flame retardant, smooth, embossed and Acrylic Capped.
- Durable point of sale
- Protective headgear such as helmets and hard hats
- Electrical assemblies